Monday, January 23, 2012

157.

I am wondering where we get the idea that it is easy to put on extra pounds.  It seems like an insurmountable task with Michael John Blanc.  I just returned from yet another January trip   - cannot miss the grand baby showers in Dallas!  Mike was already in bed when I got home from the airport since the snow storm required a 45 mph pace.  But this morning I stated "I think you are putting on some weight" which proved to be wishful thinking when Mike told me he weighed 157 when he stepped on a scale at work yesterday.  From my calculations, this is a record low.  Except when he was in high school.  But he does feel good, for which we are very, very thankful.

He's doing the work (to eat) but he is also doing the work. ha.  Mike might be skinny for a while.

I put on some weight this month with all my traveling, for what that is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment