Monday, August 1, 2011

heading to st. louis.

We have our second post-surgery appointment with Dr. Bruce Haughey on Tuesday, August 2nd. We very much look forward to these appointments as Dr. H is only one who can tell us how Mike is really doing. At our last appointment on May 17th we were given instructions to "watch for throat pain, ear pain, lump in the neck or anything that seemed different".

A couple days ago Mike did find a lump close to the incision on his neck. When he told me yesterday, I almost passed out at hearing the words, and then got my bearings and decided that I would wait to hear what Dr. Haughey had to say before I got sad or scared. We are hoping it is scar tissue that has nothing whatsoever to do with cancer.

Please pray for traveling mercies and for wisdom & guidance for Dr. Haughey. Thank you...

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Just catching up on your blogs...this is the only one I know how to comment on though! You've inspired me with your butter!! :)

    I pray the appt. went well today. Thinking about you both & all! :) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete