Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a God thing.

Yesterday after we got out of the hospital and before we left for our doctor's appointment, I knew I had to let Southwest Airlines know that we would not be returning on our scheduled Tuesday afternoon flight. To my surprise, when I selected the "change a flight" button, a notice came up on the screen. It said that "because of circumstances beyond their control, there might be disruptions to your flight schedule so they are offering the opportunity to change our flight day and time at no add'l cost." Wow! I sat there stunned. In other words, we got to change our flight to Friday, April 15th with no change fee and no add'l flight cost increase! More specifically, we got charged $0 for the $315 cost.
There is another cool part. I called a Southwest agent after I completed the online flight change to make sure that I did it correctly. The agent said that the message I saw was actually a computer glitch from something they offered last week, but since we got it they were going to honor it. Not only that, she checked to make sure we got the whole credit. Like a said... a God thing.
We will be returning on Friday, April 15th arriving in Omaha at 3:55pm on Southwest 1083, Lord willing.

3 comments:

  1. I still cant believe how much God has worked in our lives! Its kinda to overwhelming to think about!! Love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lives are full of "God Winks." They are amazing details which only God could arrange!!!

    We send our love and prayers!
    Paul and Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when we get to see Him so blatantly and surprisingly! What a blessing!!! He is faithful! Love you guys!! JVH

    ReplyDelete