Wednesday, April 27, 2011

mallory's graduation.

Lest you picture us with our feet propped up reading a book, we are excited to be planning Mallory's graduation party in just over two weeks. For those of you reading this outside of small town rural Nebraska, high school graduation parties in this area are the equivalent of a wedding reception! The invitations are designed and will go in the mail this week, the menu & party plans are in the works, and I am especially excited to be working on Mallory's StoryBook album. It will be exciting to have this big celebration behind us when we head to St. Louis for our surgery follow-up appointment with Dr. Haughey on May 17th. Mallory graduates on May 15th. (I write down the dates because I have been forgetful. Everyday I say "Lord, show me what to do today. I need You.")

2 comments:

  1. MALLORY HAS GROWN INTO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY BOTH ON THE INSIDE AND OUT SHE IS VERY SPECIAL TO ME I ENJOY SEEING HER SMILE WHEN SHE COMES INTO THE STORE LOVE YA DIANE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mallory is about to embark on the next stage of her life. What a blessing she's been in our lives and in the life of the choir at First Lutheran!!!!
    Love,
    Jan and Paul

    ReplyDelete