Tuesday, April 5, 2011

just saw mike!

They let me go up to his bedside in recovery for 5 minutes. He is definitely miserable and in a lot of pain but he looked good! And he could talk to me - more like groan to me, but I could easily understand him. I was expecting a lot of swelling in the face and neck but he didn't have any yet. I expected that his whole head would be wrapped in bandages but there were none. There was no breathing tube - yeah. He has about a 3 inch incision on his neck that is stapled and looked good. Please pray for his comfort. I have never heard Mike complain about any pain... he was complaining about how rotten he feels. But he is very coherent and looks good!

4 comments:

  1. when your able please give mike a big squeeze for me i am thanking god that this part is over with keeping all good thoughts many prayers are on their way love to both of you love diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking and praying for you. Appreciate all the updates. So sorry for Mike. Tell him I love him. Love you too. Thank you for taking such good care of my brother. sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, tell Mikie I remember when he had his jar of tonsils! Let's see we lived in the Casa at that time.... just thought about it.... wondering if he remembers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinkiing and praying for both of you today. Wishing Mike a speedy recovery. Blessings to you guys and the wonderful folks taking care of Mike,

    ReplyDelete