Tuesday, April 5, 2011

good news!

At 10:45pm I got a call from Dr. Haughey from the OR: "He is fine. Nothing was actively bleeding when we got in there. All of my stitches were in place." (Your prayers?) Dr. Haughey said that Mike had very little blood loss during the surgery and he had noticed how very dry his mouth was when he spoke with Mike earlier this evening. He could tell that his voice was not normal and suspects that there was a clot sitting back there from his time in the recovery room. The bleeding has stopped and Dr. Haughey put a "clotting seal" over the area. As soon as he recovers from the anesthesia, he will be back up to the room. I will be praying for a restful night for my sweetheart. Today was a long ride for him. Again, thank you for cheering and praying.

3 comments:

  1. SO THANKFUL! no matter what happens i honestly cannot stop thinking how God has blessed me SO much through everything with Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Cant believe how many prayers God has already answered it's just one thing after another!! Love and Miss you guys terribly!! Hope to have you home soon:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen! I was gone this evening, so I missed the scare! I am glad he's okay! I am sure you are as mentally exhausted as he is physically exhausted! Thank you for the band...do you have any extras...I know my kids would want one. Take care, rest well. We will talk to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete